We're getting outdoors and away from the crowds.
But yes, we require you mask up when inside park buildings or when we cannot maintain social distance on the trail. We are actively monitoring public health agencies (local and national, including the CDC) so that we can provide informed responses to any questions or concerns related to travel to Yosemite.
We work closely with the National Park Service to stay up to date on public safety measures and guidelines specific to address social distancing and health concerns within federal lands. As an informed traveler, we encourage you to do the same but we are also available via phone or email.
Wilderness Badass Wellness Pledge
We're committed to keep everyone safe and expect staff and guest to abide by the Wilderness Badass Wellness Pledge when entering federal and public lands:
- That no one in your party has exhibited signs or symptoms of illness within the last 72 hours prior to meeting.
- That no one in your party has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or lives with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- That no one in your party has been knowingly in close contact, as defined by the CDC, with someone who was positive for COVID-19 at the time of close contact.
- That it is each individual’s responsibility to maintain appropriate social distance whenever possible.
- That you will take responsibility for ensuring that all in your party will abide by the Face Covering mandate in place in federal lands set by the National Park Service requiring individuals to wear a face covering over their mouth and nose while indoors, in enclosed spaces, or when unable to maintain social distancing while outdoors.