Half Dome Hiking Adventure
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL ends April 30.
3-Day, 2-Night Trip
Friday - Sunday
Day Hiking Half Dome
Car Camping Adventure
Crew Size: Up to 6 Guests
Activity Level: Strenuous
This is a 3-Day Legendary Adventure to one of the world’s most iconic giants in the wilderness! The hike to the top of Half Dome from the valley floor is a 14.2 mile round trip via the scenic Mist Trail. Half Dome rises nearly 5,000' above Yosemite Valley and 8,000' above sea level.
Hiking Half Dome will be an all-day adventure but there’s more to the weekend! Pack your floaties and inner tubes and get ready to see Yosemite from a whole different angle – floating down the Merced River through Yosemite Valley. This is one of our favorite ways to enjoy the views before hitting more trails and sights throughout the park. The fun doesn't stop there - who is up for a night hike?
We'll be camping near Yosemite's Arch Rock Entrance for quick access to Yosemite Valley. At basecamp, the fun continues with delicious meals, camp games, and late-night stories talking backpacking, hiking, gear, and favorite ways to enjoy the outdoors.
Meeting Times: 7 AM or 3 PM to give you the flexibility to join us early or take the time to reach Yosemite.
Wilderness Badass operates under special use permit in Yosemite National Park.
- Must be 21 to Join
- Car Camping - Day Hiking Adventure
- 20.5 Miles
- 7,455' Elevation Gain
- Activity Level: Strenuous
- Grizzly Crew Challenge: Half Dome Day Hike
- Half Dome Permits, Campground Reservations, and Fees
- Rad, Prod Grizzly Crew Guides
- Wilderness Medicine Certified Guides
- Delicious Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner & Wine
- Hot Showers or we'll go for a swim and call it a day.
- Two-Way Radios to Stay Connected throughout our Trip and Hikes
- Satellite Communications Device (for Emergencies Only)
- Pre-trip planning with the Grizzly Crew Guides to discuss hikes, sights, and how to pack for your trip.
+ Not Included
- Transportation to and from Yosemite
- Park Entrance Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Guides' Gratuities
+ Your Packing List
You will need to bring all the necessary clothes and camping gear for the trip (pack, sleeping bag, tent, water bottle, etc) – an exact packing list will be provided upon registration.
+ Crew Size
- Minimum (Needed): 2 People
- Maximum: 5 People
+ Notice - Dates & Permits
Half Dome permits are included with this trip. This is a guaranteed trip. Summiting Half Dome, however, is dependant on conditions that allow the group to safely hike without endangering any one person. Because of factors out of control that can prevent us from safely summiting Half Dome, like unsafe weather conditions, refunds will not be provided.
We meet every guest in Yosemite National Park. If you’re booking flight reservations or need additional assistance with transportation, let us know ahead of time. Packing lists, directions, whiskey selection recommendations to celebrate at the summit, and gear recommendations will be sent out once you’ve booked your trip.