3-Day, 2-Night Trip
Friday - Sunday
Hiking Yosemite's Best Kept Secrets
Car Camping Adventure
Run The Valley
Valley Loop Trail: 5.8 Miles | 209' Elevation Gain
Lower Yosemite Falls
El Capitan Meadow
Yosemite Valley Chapel
Hike The Waterfalls
The Mist Trail: 7.2 Miles | 2,217' Elevation Gain
Post-Hike: Float the Merced River
View The Valley
A more Relaxed Day of Adventures
Secret Swimming Hole
This is a 3-Day Legendary Adventure running, hiking, and exploring Yosemite's best-kept secrets, plus its most iconic trails. We'll get some of the most scenic trails that provide you with the best views in the park. Plus, we'll have ice-cold beer waiting for you after our hikes and homemade pizza made on the spot. Delicious meals provided for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This will be a trip filled with majestic trails, relaxing in Yosemite's secret swimming holes, floating the Merced River, and seeing waterfalls when trails are empty and you can feel the majestic energy of Yosemite.
We'll be camping near Yosemite's Arch Rock Entrance for quick access to Yosemite Valley. At basecamp, the fun continues with delicious meals, bonfires and s'mores, late-night stories talking backpacking, hiking, gear, and favorite ways to enjoy the outdoors.
Meeting Times: 7 AM or 3 PM to give you the flexibility to join us early or take your time to reach Yosemite.
Wilderness Badass is an authorized guiding company and operates under special use permit in Yosemite National Park.
- Personalized, Private Trip for SHRC
- Guided Running & Hiking Adventure
- Car Camping near Yosemite's Arch Rock Entrance
- Delicious Meals throughout your Trip
- Ice-Cold Beer & Homemade Wilderness Pizza after your Hikes
- Pro Guides, Certified in Wilderness Medicine
- Day-Use Reservation Permits to enter Yosemite
- Campground Reservations and Fees
- Pro Grizzly Crew Guides, Certified in Wilderness Medicine
- Delicious Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner & Wine
- Hot Showers or we'll go for a swim and call it a day.
- Two-Way Radios to Stay Connected throughout our Trip and Hikes
- Satellite Communications Device (for Emergencies Only)
- Pre-trip planning with the Grizzly Crew Guides to discuss hikes, sights, and how to pack for your trip.
+ Your Packing List
You will need to bring all the necessary clothes and camping gear for the trip (pack, sleeping bag, tent, water bottle, etc) – an exact packing list will be provided upon registration.
+ Crew Size
- Minimum (Needed): 6 People
- Maximum: 10 People
+ Notice - Dates & Reservations
Campground reservations have been confirmed and this is a guaranteed trip. When you book your trip you'll receive confirmation and will have a guaranteed spot for this adventure.
We meet every guest in Yosemite National Park but will work closely with your Crew to make sure we can all meet at a time that works for everyone. Packing lists, directions, and gear recommendations will be sent out once you’ve booked your trip.